List of All Bills Paid Dallas Apartments
All Utilities Paid Apartments in Dallas, TX
These apartment homes are located all around the Dallas area. Find the best All Bills Paid Apartments in Dallas, TX on ApartmentNinjas.com. The convenience of having all your Utility Bills Paid makes for affordable living in these Dallas, Texas apartments. Simplify your life with no hassles or stressful thinking every month with multiple utility bills. View this list of All Bills Paid Apartments in Dallas that include cable, water, gas, electric, trash and pest patrol. Contact us with the Dallas All Bills Paid Apartments below to receive the best possible rates and move in specials available to you through the free ApartmentNINJAS Apartment Locator service.
View All Bills Paid Apartments in Dallas, Texas by Area OR Neighborhood:
All Bills Paid Apartments in Uptown Dallas
- Hondo Park apartments in Dallas, TX 75219
- Saltillo Apartments in Dallas, TX 75205
- Treetop apartments in Dallas, TX 75219
- Shangra La apartments in Dallas, TX 75205
- Ventana Canyon apartments in Dallas, TX 75206
- Upper E – Sonoma apartments in Dallas, TX 75204
- Knight Apartments in Dallas, TX 75219
All Bills Paid Apartments in South Dallas
- Indian Ridge apartments in Dallas, TX 75211
- Kiest Crossing apartments in Dallas, TX 75236
- Mill Run apartments in Dallas, TX 75211
- Oakwood apartments in Dallas, TX 75211
- Tierra Linda apartments in Dallas, TX 75233
- Village Oaks apartments in Dallas, TX 75216
- Oak Park apartments in Dallas, TX 75232
- Kiest Terrace apartments in Dallas, TX 75203
All Bills Paid Apartments in Southeast Dallas
- Mira Flores apartments in Dallas, TX 75217
- Villa Del Sol apartments in Dallas, TX 75217
All Bills Paid Apartments in Northwest Dallas
- Lifestyle apartments in Dallas, TX 75220
All Bills Paid Apartments in Northeast Dallas
- Three Fountains Senior Housing apartments in Dallas, TX 75231
- Park Lane Terrace apartments in Dallas, TX 75231
- Willow Pond apartments in Dallas, TX 75231
- Serendipity apartments in Dallas, TX 75231
All Bills Paid Apartments in North Dallas
- Plaza on Harvest Hill apartments in Dallas, TX 75230
All Bills Paid Apartments in East Dallas
- Belvedere Apartments in Dallas, TX 75214
- Las Brisas Apartments apartments in Dallas, TX 75214
- Hamptons apartments in Dallas, TX 75204
- Spanish Hills apartments in Dallas, TX 75228
- Upper E – The Strand apartments in Dallas, TX 75214
- Upper E – The Athenian apartments in Dallas, TX 75214
- Upper E – Silver Sands apartments in Dallas, TX 75214
- Upper E – Paree apartments in Dallas, TX 75214
- Upper E – Beacon Hill apartments in Dallas, TX 75214
- Easton Hills apartments in Dallas, TX 75218
All Bills Paid Apartments in Downtown Dallas
- Good Haven apartments in Dallas, TX 75203
All Bills Paid Apartments in Deep Ellum
- Gaston Uptown apartments in Dallas, TX 75214
- Cambridge Square apartments in Dallas, TX 75228
Apartment Locator – Get a Free Custom List of Dallas Apartments in Minutes!
Does searching online for Dallas Apartments make you weary? Have you lost patience with trying to find quality Apartments in Dallas for Rent, including Fort Worth Apartments, Arlington TX Apartments, Denton TX Apartments, and so on? Are you not cut out for finding the best Dallas Apartments? Don’t fret; we are here to assist you in finding the best apartment rentals. Never again will you have to surf the web for hours looking for the best deals on Apartments in Dallas or Fort Worth Apartments. You do not have to make numerous phone calls to your agents, friends and acquaintances inquiring about Apartments in Dallas for Rent. You do not have to hunt for apartment homes in the classifieds. ApartmentNINJAS.com through its Dallas Fort Worth, San Antonio, Austin and Houston Apartment Locator service will help you find the perfect apartments that fit you best.
Free Dallas Apartment Locator
Are you curious how much our Dallas or Fort Worth Apartment Locators service is going to cost you? Don’t worry; our service is 100% free to you. No obligations. We collect a commission from apartment properties for referring people to them. You will be able to find current pricing and availability with specials at ApartmentNINJAS.com.
Why Should You Use Our Dallas Apartment Finders?
If you go solo in your search for Apartments Dallas TX, Dallas Apartments The Village, Dallas North Apartments or in any other area of town, you will be able to have access to only a limited amount of properties. You can never be positive that you will find the best apartment rental among those limited choices that you have. On the contrary, when you take advantage of our free Dallas Apartment Locator service, you will be able to access every property rental that meets your specific search criteria. We have all the newest listings and all the hot properties in our Texas Apartment Database.
Secondly, you will be able to save a lot of time and energy using our system of finding available Dallas Apartments in your preferred area and price range, as you do not have to browse the internet for hours or make several calls to find Carrollton TX Apartments, Dallas Apartments Downtown or Apartments in Fort Worth area. So, the use of physical and mental energy required to find the best Apartments in Dallas will also reduce along with time.
Another beneficial factor that you should definitely not miss profiting by is the cost advantage. When you make use of our Dallas Apartment Finders to locate your Dallas Apartment, you will be able see them at a reduced rate, including special deals on rent, preferred employer discounts and other lease incentives. You will be able to save a large sum of money by making use of our free Apartment Locator Services.
We are just an e-mail FIND DALLAS APARTMENTS or a phone call away. Do not hesitate to drop a line or e-mail to NinjaRealtySvcs@Gmail.com. Our locators will be able to assist you in finding the best Apartments in Dallas for Rent.
Dallas Apartments Rent – No More Give And Take
You will never have to settle for less again on your Dallas Apartment, just because you lack the necessary power to find a property that matches your taste, price range and area you want. Apartment Ninjas is your ultimate destination for finding exactly what you are in the market for when it comes to TX Apartments. Our Texas Apartment Locator service will make your relocation a smooth one. You can be confident of finding the most desirable Dallas Apartments, including Apartments in Dallas Uptown, Fort Worth TX Apartments, Irving Apartments and so on within your rent budget. Let us help you narrow down your apartment search, contact our locators today!
Dear Mr. Pickett:
I just wanted to say thanks for sending our rebate check in a timely manner. The agent who assisted me was very personable and helped tremendously in explaining the rebate process and what needed to be completed to obtain the $150 reward.
The locator agent I was assigned to made finding an apartment easy. She was very familiar with the area of town I needed and was able to provide us a tailored list of rentals that would meet our needs and wants. I contacted her as soon as my plane landed (around 5:30 pm). Within 20 minutes she had already e-mailed me an accurate list of properties with confirmed pricing/availability and scheduled appointment to visit them. 24-hours later my wife and I were cooking spaghetti in our new loft apartment. It’s been a pleasure working with you all. Thanks for everything!
[Names have been omitted to protect privacy]
In-N-Out Burger Opening at Firewheel Town Center in Garland, TX
In-N-Out, the cult California burger chain is finally making its way to Texas. The family owned business, which does not accept franchises, has been reluctant to expand beyond the West Coast…Until Now! In-N-Out has unveiled plans to open at the Firewheel Town Center in Garland, TX.
In-N-Out Burger truly is the cat’s meow, and best known for its not-so-secret basic menu and fresh, high-quality ingredients; it holds the cachet of Manhattan’s famed Shake Shack, with the efficiency of a McDonald’s. They cook your food as you’re ordering (I’ve seen it, wasted…in Vegas, animal-style), so you’re literally in and out.
Cali thinks an In-N-Out Burger is the last thing Texans need because we eat too much red meat as is, and could benefit from healthier, more organic food choices. What do you think about In-N-Out coming to North Garland?
Photos of Luxury Apartments in Houston, TX
Photos By: Ninja Realty Services, LLC
Top 5 Apartment Amenities
Apartment Amenities that Matter – Best Amenities
It’s always good to make a checklist of what amenities you must have in your new apartment home before searching. I’ve decided to compile a list of the top five amenities I hear requested when assisting clients with their search. Nearly all Houston Apartments have one or more of these features.
The following should be of some help in creating a list and narrowing down your options:
1. Washer and Dryer Connections (Full Size W/D Included) – I’m a firm believer that having in unit washer/dryer connections play an important role in your quality of life. Having to use on-site facilities or worse yet a laundromat, brings a certain feeling of dread. The task begins with scrounging for quarters followed by lugging a giant pile of dirty clothes down stairs that you hope you don’t get tripped up on. Then, once you get the load into the machines you can’t leave. If you do leave somebody could come by and take your clothes out if they need the machine, or they might even steal your clothes! Avoid wrinkles in your clothes and your life by renting an apartment with washer/dryer included. I recommend Broadstone West Eighteenth, apartments in Houston Heights, because they have top of line washer and dryers.
2. Garden Tubs (and/or Walk-in Showers) – Bubble baths are fun. If you think garden tubs are fruity, which they are…Adam, then make sure your unit comes with a walk-in shower. If you don’t enjoy a bubble bath every now and then, you’re not living life. If you’re tall like me a regular sized tub just won’t cut the mustard for bath purposes. A garden tub a.k.a. DEEP DISH tub will leave you with ample room for all your bathing needs. Some garden tubs now have jacuzzi jets in them which massage you and provide a more relaxing experience. Whether you’re looking to recreate the Pee-Wee and Francis bath scene or just need extra ledges for your shampoo collection, you’re sure to enjoy a great big garden tub in your apartment.
3. Resort-Style Pool – There are all types of swimming pools at apartment communities – Olympic, European saltwater, infinity, rooftop, hot tubs, etc. As long as the complex has some type of pool you should be good. If an apartment community doesn’t have a pool it usually means they are not too concerned with hosting resident meet up activities. I think it’s important to mix and mingle with the people who live around you because that’s the easiest way to make new friends. The Trails at Rock Creek apartments in Northwest Houston have a lazy river that you can tube around while meeting your neighbors.
4. Gated Access – Feeling safe is the concern I hear most often when finding apartments for people. For some, gated access is enough, but others want a gate security officer, 24 hr. patrol, and in-home alarm system. Personally, I feel that the gate itself is probably enough to deter criminals away from Apartments in Houston. When shopping for an apartment with a gate make sure there is a camera system in place as well. If someone does break into your apartment, capturing their license plate on tape may be the best way to catch the crook.
5. Non-Carpet Flooring (Stained Concrete or Hardwood Floors, Preferably) – There are three main types of non-carpet flooring – wood, laminate, and stained concrete. If you have a dog, finding an apartment with non-carpet flooring is almost a no-brainer. Keep in mind that wood and laminate scratch easily, so if you’re dog is large – 50 lbs. or more – there’s a good chance the floor is going to get scratched up. I’ve heard of property management keeping entire deposits for scratched floors, so do yourself a favor and find a unit with stained concrete if you have a big dog. Other advantages of non-carpet flooring are that it’s easier to clean, better for people with allergies (dust gets trapped in carpet), and when shined they make your pad look baller.
By Adam Shrum
Compulsive Apartment Hoarders
Hoarding Syndrome in Apartments
Apartment hoarding has been a well known issue within the property rental community for years. The popular television series, “Hoarders” on A&E has shed a lot of light on this topic recently. The show follows the lives of individuals who engage in compulsive hoarding and films the personal crisis they have to deal with as a result.
What is hoarding? Hoarding a.k.a. disposophobia, is a mental disorder that inhibits a person’s ability to discard or use a significant number of possessions even if they have no worth, are unsanitary, or hazardous. The keeping of these possessions becomes an obsession for these people and a hole that can’t be dug out of. Here is a prime example of a Houston Apartment Hoarder who loves Whataburger. You can see from the images in the prior link that hoarding can turn into a health concern if it gets out of hand. Those funny smells coming from your neighbor’s apartment might not be their cooking.
The mess that accumulates from hoarding in apartments can be a nightmare for property managers. Whether it’s piles of books blocking the fire exits or stinky old food seeping into the walls, the acts of these pack rats can lead to big problems in terms of safety or being able to lease out a unit to the next tenant. I have heard horror stories from leasing agents at Houston Apartments who have literally gagged from the smell when investigating a complaint of a suspected hoarder. Some of the more sanitary apartment hoarders who collect clothes and paper items wouldn’t stand a chance if a fire broke out.
Everyone’ s heard of the crazy cat lady in Unit B right? Animal Hoarding in apartments is a specific type of hoarding that is often joked about, but really is a serious matter. Typically, apartments in Houston have restrictions on how many pets you’re allowed to have. Some apartments, like Hogg Palace Lofts apartments in Downtown Houston, don’t allow any pets. Regardless of the rules on pets some people still decide to house 20 cats or 10 dogs. In my opinion, this is worse than hoarding simple material possessions or trash. If you can’t take care of an animal you shouldn’t own one, period. Apartment renters who have an exorbitant number of pets truly need to take a step back and ask themselves if they really can afford the time and money involved in taking care of additional pets.
In summation, hoarding really is a debilitating mental disease. For those that suffer from this disease, an enormous amount of stress is experienced in their lives and the lives of people close to them. Unfortunately, pathological hoarding is one of the hardest diseases to manage because it’s actually a hardwired way of thinking in the brain. If you know someone who hoards be patient with them and offer them help before it gets out of control. For more information on compulsive hoarding see the International OCD Foundation.
By Adam Shrum
Apartments on the Outskirts of Houston
The city of Houston is quite large. In fact, Houston has a population of 5.7 million people and there are over 2,000 apartment complexes. But what do these numbers really mean? When you hear someone say, “What up? I’m from H-Town” or “Yo dawg. I’m from Screwston” they could mean Houston or any of the outlying areas. In college I met a ton of people who said they were from Houston, but they were really from The Woodlands or Friendswood. There are 12 main areas, that I call “The Outskirts”, which are generally acceptable to be from and still claim you’re a Houstonian. Here’s a list of Houston Apartments that are interchangeable:
- Sugarland Apartments – This area is sweet! Seriously though, if you’re from here you’re probably well off.
- The Woodlands Apartments – If you couldn’t already tell by the name, there are lots of trees here and apartments sprinkled in with the mansions.
- Katy Apartments – This area is named after your sister, Katy. Get it? They are sugar and spice and everything nice.
- Pearland Apartments – A lot of doctors and nurses choose this area to be close to work, but not have to deal with the hustle and bustle of all that is inner loop.
- Pasadena Apartments – AKA Stankadena. This place smells like highlighter, but it’s good if you work in the factories.
- Deer Park Apartments – Pasadena’s better looking sibling. In my opinion, this area’s a little nicer.
- Clear Lake Apartments – Don’t forget your snorkel. Lots of water activities for people who call this part of town home.
- Kingwood Apartments – Fun fact! This area is known as “The Livable Forest”.
- Friendswood Apartments – I’ll be there for you…I’ve never heard a bad word spoken about this community.
- Stafford/Missouri City Apartments - People who live here wanted to live in Sugar Land, but couldn’t afford it. I’m one of them.
- Cypress Apartments – Apparently the school system here is stupendous. Young Einstein’s everywhere.
- Spring Apartments – For people who love antiques and crawfish. I always go the Crawfish Boil they host annually. Lots of fun.
There you have it. Next time someone wants to pull a fast one on you, have this list handy. If their real address isn’t one of the areas above, call them out. Remember though, the list above is just this guy’s opinion and I can’t be responsible for personal injury due to confronting someone. Houston is the land of concrete hills, humidity, and Platinum/Gold Grillz. If you agree with that statement, you’re definitely from Houston.
By Adam Shrum
Resident Review of Apartments in West Houston
Review by Photographer and Current Resident of Lakeside Place Apartments in Houston, TX
I’ve always had my eye on Lakeside Place Apartments, since it’s in such a great neighborhood, and so close to Beltway 8 and I-10. Plus, the space you get for the price you pay is fantastic. Ramin, in the leasing office is awesome; he gave me a great discount when I first moved-in. The leasing staff at Lakeside Place is very personable and has helped me since the day I got there. The management and leasing office in general are known throughout the community for getting things done in a timely manner. I love living at these West Houston Apartments simply for the nature aspect; it’s surrounded by trees and only five minutes from Terry Hershey Park. As a girl in her early 20’s, safety is always a big concern for me when choosing a new apartment home. Lakeside Place is a gated community in a great neighborhood, so you feel a little safer. Besides photography, I love to cook, and the kitchens at Lakeside Place apartments are perfect for it. They have stainless steel appliances, which I love. I also love the private patios. The only complaint I really have has to do with parking, there’s not a lot. That is, unless you buy a parking space for a reasonable fee at the time you submit a lease application. This will insure you always have a place to park and not have to circle the complex in search of a place to pull-in every time you get home. All in all, I really enjoy living at Lakeside Place and definitely recommend it to anyone in the market for a new Apartment in West Houston.
Shedding Light on the Role Apartment Finders Play in the Multi-Family Housing Industry
Why should you use an Apartment Locator?
Simple, for the same reason you would use a Real Estate Agent to sell your home and/or find you one. Since your Apartment Finder is a licensed Real Estate Salesperson in Texas, serving all Houston, DFW, Austin, and San Antonio, TX metro markets, you are using a knowledgeable professional to do your footwork.
Why re-invent the wheel when your licensed, professional Apartment Locator already knows the answers? She or he has already or will spend countless hours studying the territory where you want to live. Plus, even better than buying or selling a home, your use of this licensed professional will not cost you one, thin, dime.
By Texas law, their commission is paid by the owner of the rental property. In addition, most reliable Apartment Finders will pay you a rebate of anywhere from $75.00 to $150.00 shortly after they receive their commission. The amount of rebate is the primary difference among these service specialists.
Landlords and property management companies appreciate the hard work trustworthy Apartment Locators provide. They know that most people would not even be aware of their existence were it not for these licensed professionals. They realize that the Apartment Finder represents you, the prospective renter, lessee, which makes everyone involved mighty happy.
So, even if you know where you want to live, always secure the services of an Apartment Locator in order to get your rebate and find the place you really want.
University Park Neighborhood in Dallas, TX
University Park Texas Apartments: 75225, 75205, 75206, 75209
One of the most sought after neighborhoods in all of Dallas, University Park (UP) is home to Southern Methodist University. Similar to its neighbor, Highland Park, it is a city partially surrounded by the municipality of Dallas. Combined, Highland Park and University Park create the Park Cities, an enclave of Dallas. Address in University Park use “Dallas, TX” as the city designation, not “University Park, TX” designations. This area is known for having some of the most beautiful University Park Apartments for rent. There are a few distinct neighborhoods in University Park, but the range of apartments can be seen by the small rental communities and townhomes close to SMU. With a population of approximately 23,324, the popular restaurants, shopping centers, art galleries, the Park Cities swimming pool, and the YMCA, University Park, TX is like many old suburbs across our region with the exception that it is in the middle of Dallas and the Highland Park School District. Residents of University Park TX apartments enjoy a short commute from UP to downtown Dallas (5 miles). The centralized location of University Park ensures the savvy renter is never too far from all the action. Contact our Dallas apartment finders and make Dallas University Park apartments your new home today! Browse our selection of Park Cities apartments.
Find the Best Apartment Specials in Fort Worth, Evar!
Searching for a good deal on your next apartment in Fort Worth, TX? Awesome, same here, ApartmentNinjas.com is able through constant market research to obtain and know the best specials being offered in the Greater Fort Worth area. Let me tell you something rowdy – we know about rental discounts and other incentives at all of the apartment communities around Fort Worth, Texas long before you do. Don’t be offended, ninjas are just knowledgeable. We’re dropping lines to apartment managers all day getting the scoop on current move-in specials. Leasing agents love giving us the skinny on rent deals because it helps us help them reach 100% occupancy. Here are the Fort Worth apartments you need to recognize if you’re looking for a good deal on rent.
- Candle Chase apartments in Southwest Fort Worth is running two months free, upfront or prorated.
- Home of Parker Commons apartments in Downtown Fort Worth is offering one month free, upfront or prorated.
- Fireside at Eastchase apartments in East Fort Worth is offering no rent ($0) until the end of January 2011.
- The Abbey at Fossil Creek apartments in North Fort Worth is giving $700 towards rent on 1 bedrooms, $800 towards rent on 2 bedrooms and $1000 towards rent on 3 bedrooms.
- Gallery 1701 apartments in West Fort Worth is offering $199 to cover all fees, which includes deposit, administration fee and application fee.
- Heights of Cityview apartments in Southwest Fort Worth is allowing $5oo off first month rent.
Apartments all over the DFW metroplex run a myriad of specials that will lower your rent. The bottom line is, if you’re in the market for a good discount, just ask us – we’ll be happy to assist. Discover special deals on rent by browsing our online Fort Worth apartment finder, give us a call (800-519-0071) or submit a Find Me An Apartment inquiry.
ApartmentNinjas Apartment Finders Video Library
Austin TX Apartments – Video Library
Windsor on the Lake (formerly Legacy on the Lake) - Austin High Rise Apartments
Gables Pressler – Downtown Austin Apartments
Houston TX Apartments – Video Library
3525 Sage Condominiums – Houston High Rise Apartments
3333 Weslayan – Houston Inner Loop Apartments
Stone Oak San Antonio Apartments for Rent
Stone Oak Area Apartments in San Antonio, TX
Stone Oak is San Antonio’s vibrant new hub. Stone Oak apartments offer easy access to San Antonio via State Highway 1604 and 281. Residents of Stone Oak San Antonio apartments enjoy living in a popular residential area with great schools and nearby shopping, dining, golf courses, and outdoor recreation. Oak trees, businesses and luxury San Antonio apartments line the streets of Stone Oak. The apartments in this area were built on a desire for prosperity and security. The Stone Oak neighborhood is a perfect choice for renters seeking an affluent multi-cultural lifestyle. Clients who searched San Antonio Stone Oak apartments also expressed interest in North Central San Antonio apartments as well as apartments in Far North San Antonio.
San Antonio Apartments in Stone Oak:
- The Abbey at Stone Oak
- Club at Stone Oak
- Encino Canyon
- The Mansions at Canyon Springs
- The Retreat at Canyon Springs
- The View at Encino Commons
- Mission Hills
- The Estates at Lookout Canyon
- The Estates Located at TPC San Antonio
- The Mansions Located at TPC San Antonio
- The Towers Located at TPC San Antonio
- Toscana at Sonterra
- The Claremore
- The Ravinia
- Stone Manor at Sonterra
- Villas at Sonterra
Montrose Apartments for Rent – Alexan Westheimer
Stained Concrete Floors at Houston Montrose Apartments
Newly built and located in the center of it all, Alexan Westheimer is ideal for those seeking an urban living experience. These Houston Montrose apartments are surrounded by low-key shopping options and unique, diverse restaurant cuisines. Loaded with features and offering premier services, residents of Alexan Westheimer enjoy a multi-level parking garage, poolside private cabanas with Wi-Fi, valet dry cleaning, massage parlor with happy ending, resident lounge and more! Inside Alexan Westheimer are finely finished wood or stained concrete flooring and granite counter tops. Alexan Westheimer apartments in Montrose is just minutes away from the Galleria, Medical Center, Downtown, Washington Avenue and Memorial Park.