Archive for April, 2010
Gables Cityscape Apartments in Houston, Texas
Gables Cityscape apartments are affordable and offer all the perks of an over-priced Houston Inner Loop apartment home. Residents enjoy nearby dining, entertainment, art galleries, grocery/retail shopping, museums and nightlife. With an energetic sense of style and luxury, Gables Cityscape is sure to impress. Due to its convenient Houston Inner Loop location, Greenway Plaza apartments such as Gables Cityscape delivers all of Houston to your doorstep with simple access to major highways and thoroughfares, Downtown, Texas Medical Center and the Galleria. Amenities and features provided include over-sized vanities, separate showers and garden tubs, open wrap around kitchen counters, choice of six distinctive one and two bedroom floor plans with upgrade features, fitness studio, custom oak cabinetry, private balconies or patios, full size washer and dryers, vaulted ceilings, walk-in closets, sparkling pool with expansive sun decks and garage parking.
AMLI on 2ND Apartments in Austin, TX
AMLI Second Street Tower Apartments
With a blockade of trendsetting retail, all-embracing restaurants, 6th Street entertainment, and Lady Bird Lake (formerly Town Lake) hike and bike trails, AMLI 2ND Street Tower puts the savvy renter at the hub of everything that is fun and fashionable about Austin, Texas. Inside these urbane Austin high rise apartments you will find two soft-loft layouts in which to choose from. The world-class amenities including three elevators, high endurance fitness zone, Skye deck with three BBQ grills and pool house equipped with surround sound and plasma TX are truly a sight to see. With a concierge service running 24-hours and remarkable community features such as views of Town Lake, 10-foot ceilings, penthouse baller ass lease opportunities, full-size Whirlpool washers and dryers and Metro maple cabinets, AMLI on 2ND is the place to rent if you’re in the market for a new, luxury Downtown Austin apartment.
Enclave at 1550 Apartments San Antonio, TX
Residents of Enclave at 1550 apartments in North Central San Antonio enjoy luxury high rise apartment living at its best. These newly built San Antonio TX apartments bring a lot more than just Trinity University college chicks to the table, affordable rates as well, among other things. Unique and open floor plans boasting panoramic views welcome you home after a hard day of school or work. These San Antonio high rise apartments provide superior quality, simplicity and style. With a penthouse plan and 22 other stories of well-designed layouts, there’s no wonder everyone is so excited about renting at The Enclave at 1550.
The Elan at Bluffview Apartments in Dallas, Texas
Apartments in Dallas on Northwest Freeway – The Elan at Bluffview
A lavishly produced, conspicuously new Apartment in North Dallas…The Elan at Bluffview. Residents enjoy easy access to Northpark, Northwest Freeway, the Dallas Design District, Uptown, and more! The Elan at Bluffview brings only the advisable of the Metroplex to your doorstep.
Distinguished North Dallas apartments, remarkable resident service and the community features you deserve, with an abundance of celebrated shopping, dining and nightlife entertainment opportunities to choose from. All at a location that’s exactly right, exactly where you want to be…North Dallas.
The Elan at Bluffview apartments in North Dallas offer residents features such as individual washer and dryers in every unit, spacious walk-in closets, and wood plank flooring with brick walls exposed.
Some amenities offered include gourmet kitchens with stainless steel appliances, granite counters, built-in microwave, ceramic tile flooring, European-inspired cabinetry, designer tile back-splash and double stainless steel sinks, ready-t0-go cable and high-speed internet accessibility in every unit.
Photos of Luxury Apartments in Houston, TX
Photos By: Ninja Realty Services, LLC
Apartment Living in Kingwood, TX
Kingwood, also known as the “Livable Forest”, claim to fame is being a community that exists in harmony with nature, Kingwood’s heavily wooded acreage is engulfed by tall pines, along with 21 other types of shade trees. Since its creation in 1971, this area for Kingwood apartments has grown rapidly ever since.
With over 75 miles of greenbelt hike and bike trails winding through Kingwood’s naturally beautiful woods and lakes, there’s no wonder everyone is so excited about living at Kingwood, Texas apartments. The area in which Kingwood apartments resides is also a thriving commercial center boasting a plethora of big name retail, shopping, and dining opportunities. Are you an avid golfer? Kingwood is home to a variety of highly rated golf courses including the nearby TPC where the Shell Houston Open is hosted each year. In addition to all this outdoor recreation, apartments in Kingwood, Texas are only three miles North of Deerbrook Mall and commercial centers in Humble, Texas.
In conclusion, I would like to briefly discuss the options for nightlife entertainment offered near apartments in Kingwood, Texas. This city is home to over 100 different hot spots, so whether you’re a beer tab opening pool playing cow kicker or a flashy dressing club scene loving douche of a bag, Kingwood has you covered.
Clothing Optional Sun Decks at Houston River Oaks Apartments
Houston River Oaks apartments at La Maison at River Oaks encourages residents to rock out with their cock out while sunbathing. La Maison at River Oaks apartments in Houston advertises “Clothing Optional Sun Decks” to differentiate themselves from the competition.
To provide its residents a more carefree living environment, the brand new apartments of La Maison at River Oaks is offering clothing optional sundecks on the top floor. Tanning bare ass is the norm at La Maison at River oaks apartments. Houston Skyline views combined with butt everywhere and tanning decks is what has everyone so excited about these Houston River Oaks apartments!
Texas Apartments Blog
This blog is designed to be a forum about apartments in Texas. The blog is sponsored by Apartment Ninjas (Texas Apartment Finders) and the author of most of the posts is the company’s founder, Rick, and our real estate pro, Ninja Blogga. Our internet marketing professional, Adam Shrum, is also active in the forum. One of the primary goals of the blog is a free flow of information about TX apartment rentals. Useful information pertaining to Austin, Dallas, Fort Worth, Houston, and San Antonio, TX apartments.
Texas Apartment Types Defined
The terminology used to describe available apartment types in Texas various from city to city. While some terms are common sense and used universally, many others are new to the market and uniquely regional. Below is a glossary of terms widely used in the Texas multifamily housing market that should help take some of the enigma out of your apartment hunt.
Studio Apartments/Efficiency Apartment:
- Studio/Efficiency (Bachelor Apartment) – An efficiency (0-1) apartment, also known as a studio apartment rental, is basically a one room apartment layout. It generally includes a kitchen open to the room and a closed-off bathroom. They can range in size drastically, but studio apartments in Texas generally stay int he realm of 350-475 sq. ft.
- Alcove Studio Efficiency – has an alcove, or unique, separate area or nook for dining, sleeping, or studying, and is generally, larger than a normal efficiency apartment rental. Often times, they are configured in an L-shape.
One Bedroom Apartment:
- 1-1 Apartment rental – One bedroom apartments are meant for a single person or couple in which to live. Under Texas State Law only two individuals are allowed per bedroom. So, if you are married and have a child, you will have to lease a 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom or 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment floor plan. One bedroom apartments consists of a separate bedroom equipped with a built in closet (many times a spacious walk-in closet), a living/lounge area, kitchen and bathroom.
- Junior 1-1 Apartment - Junior one bedroom apartments for rent vary in both layout and size. In Texas, a junior one bedroom usually implies a small one bedroom apartment with they actual bedroom being quite small, fitting at best a queen-size bed and nightstand. A junior 1-1 apartment home could also be a super large studio efficiency. Junior one bedroom apartments for lease are great for students or for those on a budget.
- 1-1 with Den/Sunroom – Generally garden-style in nature meant for a single person or couple featuring a den or sunroom. One bedroom apartments with den/sunroom are ideal for those renters seeking a little more space than your normal 1-1 apartment floor plan or for those who work from home and can use the extra space as an office or study. Many 1-1 apartments including den or sunroom come complete with built-in computer desk or study nook.
Two and Three Bedroom Apartments:
- 2-2 and 3-2 Apartments – Meaning two bedrooms and two bedrooms or three bedrooms and two bathrooms. This type of living is enticing to students and young professionals on a budget looking to split the cost of rent and utilities.
- Lofts in Texas – There are two primary types of loft apartments in Texas: hard lofts (also known as historic or industrial-style lofts) and soft lofts (also known as newly built lofts).
- Hard Lofts in Texas – Offer an authentic “true loft” feel. Residents see value in the history and uniqueness of the building. They appreciate the rough, open feel to the units. Hard renovated unites are characterized by original concrete floors, exposed building support beams, exposed duct work, and open floor plan layouts. Visit our Houston lofts page and check out Post Rice Lofts for a great example of a traditional hard style loft apartment.
- Soft Lofts in Texas – Soft units are built more in an apartment style and feature polished concrete or hardwood flooring, granite counters, over-sized garden bathtubs, and track lighting. Soft lofts apartments provide the savvy renter amenities and features of a luxury, newly constructed apartment community and offer a more refined, upscale living experience. Visit our Austin lofts page and check out Greystar SoCo Lofts for a prime example of soft-style loft living in Texas.
- Corporate Housing Apartments in Texas – refer to any type of apartment rental offering short term leasing for business purposes. Often times, corporate housing apartments will offer residents a “preferred employee” discount to counter the high price rate of renting short term.
- Short Term Lease Apartments – refers to apartments offering lease terms under 6 months, generally 3 months and under. Some apartment communities will even allow month-to-month lease agreements.
- Student Housing Apartments – Offers university and college students a like a nice place to live at discounted rates. Student apartments are generally newer, offer amenities and features that cater to student life such as built-in study nooks, sand volleyball, complimentary on-site tanning booths, and putting greens. In most cases, student housing apartments are located near a particular university or college, but not always. When the distance between apartment and university/college is lengthy, a shuttle bus to campus will be provided outside of the communities entrance. Visit our Austin West Campus apartments page and check out Texan Pearl for a prime example of student housing in Austin, TX.
Work Studio Rental:
- Work Studio Rental (live/work apartment) – refers to a commercial building where some residential tenancy is accepted. A live/work studio rental has a kitchen and full bathroom with shower. Work studio rentals are popular among artists in Austin, Texas seeking a small space to work near downtown. Browse our Downtown Austin apartments page for a few prime examples of these types of Texas rentals.
- Penthouse Apartments in Texas – A penthouse is an apartment on the top floor of an apartment building, condominium, or high-rise, usually with an extra private balcony/patio or a roof top terrace. These types of apartments in Texas are considered to be top of the line in apartment renting today, offering only the most luxurious amenities and features. Penthouse apartments tend to be located in the most desirable neighborhoods, such as downtown. Visit our Houston Galleria apartments page and check out 1200 Post Oak for a prime example of these prestigious apartment types.