Archive for July, 2010
Top Five Apartments in Uptown Dallas
Apartments in Uptown Dallas are on the up-and-up. Located just north of the Arts District and Downtown, residents enjoy being within walking distance to fine dining, shopping, nightlife and everyday needs. A hot spot for new residential development, Uptown Dallas apartments are some of the best in the city.
- 2929 Wycliff – Urban sophistication by the numbers. A trendy new community featuring side-by-side clean steel refrigerators, two-tone paint scheme with custom color accent walls, resort-style swimming pool with sunning ledge, expansive 10-ft. ceilings, fully equipped athletic center, wood plank flooring and separate walk-in showers. View 2929 Wycliff property description.
- The Belmont – An urban legend in the making. A new mid rise apartment conveniently located within walking distance to restaurants, boutiques and nightspots along Knox/Henderson and the Lower Greenville corridor. View The Belmont property description.
- The Dylan Residences – Distinctively different living. And more of it. A brand new Uptown Dallas apartment featuring rooftop decks, hardwood floors, granite counters and Wii fitness. View The Dylan Residences property description.
- Eastwood on Henderson – Keep Henderson real at Eastwood apartments… An urban residential community just steps from all Henderson Avenue has to offer from fine dining to nightlife and eclectic shops. View Eastwood on Henderson property description.
- The Monterey – California fusion meets Dallas chic. Centered around three courtyards, The Monterey’s generously proportioned homes, lofts and street-access town homes feature incomparable amenities and unique gathering spaces that invite you to transcend the ordinary. View The Monterey property description.